Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up indefatigable in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Indefatigable may refer to:
- HMS Indefatigable, several ships of the name in the British Royal Navy
- TS Indefatigable, British training ship
- Indefatigable-class battlecruiser
- Indefatigable (1799 ship), merchant ship used to transport convicts to Australia
- Indefatigable (aka "The Indie") was one of the key ships in the Horatio Hornblower series of novels by C. S. Forester.
- Indefatigable, petroleum gas field
- Indefatigable SW, petroleum gas field
- Indefatigable Island, in the Galapagos
- Mount Indefatigable, a mountain in Canada
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Indefatigable.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.