From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Independent church may refer to:
- National church, especially in Anglicanism and Orthodox Christianity, the organisation of that denomination within a given nation, which acts independently of the churches of the same denomination in other nations.
- Free church, as opposed to a state-sanctioned or established church
- Non-denominational church
- Independent (religion) as used in the 17th and 18th centuries,
- a Congregational church (in particular)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Independent church.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.