Indian Head can refer to:
- Indian Head, Saskatchewan, town in Canada
- Indian Head, Maryland, town in the United States
- Indian Head (Fraser Island), headland in Australia
- Indian Head cent, U.S. one cent coin (1859–1909)
- Indian Head Ginger, Costus spicatus, also known as Spiked Spirlaflag Ginger
- Indian Head Mountain (New York), one of the Catskill High Peaks
- Indian Head nickel, U.S. five cent coin (1913–1938)
- Indian Head test card, television test pattern in the U.S.
- Indian Head rock formation in Lincoln, New Hampshire, which resembles the head of an American Indian and is near the site of the Old Man of the Mountain
- "Badlands Guardian" in Alberta, Canada, a landscape which, when viewed from the air, resembles a human head wearing a full Native American headdress
The term "Indian Head" can also colloquially refer to the logos of any number of professional and collegiate sports teams that feature a stylized image of a Native American. Prominent examples include:
- Washington Redskins
- The Cleveland Indians' Chief Wahoo
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Florida State Seminoles
- North Dakota Fighting Sioux
- The Illinois Fighting Illini's former use of Chief Illiniwek
The use of such logos, however, is not without controversy.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Indian Head.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.