From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Indian Police can mean any of the following:
- Law enforcement in India
- Indian Police Service, which provides leaders and commanders to staff the state police forces and all-India Central Armed Police Forces. Its members are the senior officers of the police.
- Indian Imperial Police, the police force of the British Raj, disestablished in 1948.
- First Nations Policing Program (FNPP), administered by Public Safety Canada
- First Nations Community Policing Service of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Bureau of Indian Affairs Police
- United States Indian Police
- Indian agency police
- Indian tribal police
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Indian Police.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.