From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Indo, Indo-, or indo- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Indo may refer to:
- The Indo- prefix indicating India and the Indian Subcontinent
- Indo people, people of mixed European and Indonesian ancestry
- INDO, the Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap semi-empirical method
- Indo (apple), an apple cultivar
- Irish Independent, commonly nicknamed 'The Indo'
- Cannabis (drug), known by the slang term 'endo' or 'indo'
- Palacio de Indo, a former palace in Madrid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Indo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.