Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up indomitable in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Indomitable may refer to:
- Indomitable melipotis or Melipotis indomita, a moth found in Central America
- Early drafts of Herman Melville's novel Billy Budd had the ship HMS Bellipotent named as Indomitable
- "Indomitable" (short story), a short story by Terry Brooks, published in Robert Silverberg's Legends II, which serves as an epilogue to The Wishsong of Shannara
- Indomitable Spirit, a book authored by A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- USNS Indomitable (T-AGOS-7), U.S. Navy surveillance ship
Two warships of the Royal Navy have been named HMS Indomitable:
- HMS Indomitable (1907), the world's first battlecruiser, launched in 1907 and scrapped in 1922
- HMS Indomitable (R92), an aircraft carrier launched in 1940 and scrapped in 1955
- The aircraft carrier HMS Ark Royal (R07), launched in 1980, was at one stage to be named HMS Indomitable
- 'The Indomitable Lions', the nickname of the Cameroon national football team
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Indomitable.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.