This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Indonesia Now (TV Program) Indonesia Now with Duncan Graham(Current affairs Blog since 2005)|
|Presented by||Dalton Tanonaka
|Country of origin||Indonesia|
|Executive producer(s)||Rullah Malik|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original network||Metro TV|
|Original release||September 1, 2006 – present|
|Related shows||Indonesia This Morning ((Former))|
Indonesia Now is a weekly programme broadcast by Metro TV, read in English language, and broadcast by all television stations around the world. Indonesia Now is the first international programme from Indonesia, first aired on September 1, 2006 to explain Indonesian news or Asian news. It also broadcast since August 11, 2007, at 7:00 a.m. WIB (every Saturday) and 1:00 p.m. WIB (every Sunday), with its host, Kania Sutisnawinata and Dalton Tanonaka.
Indonesia Now with Duncan Graham is a regularly updated independent (no connection with Metro TV) current affairs blog started in 2005 that seeks to improve understanding of Indonesia and Indonesians. It is written from a Western perspective by an Australian journalist. Website =http://www.indonesianow.blogspot.com
- "IndoBiz", for marketing.
- "Asia Watch", reports Asian news.
- "Destination Indonesia", reviews destinations in Indonesia.
- "Islam Today", reports Islamic religion in Indonesia.
- Dalton Tanonaka, former anchor from NHK World, NBC Asia, CNN International and CNBC Asia.
- Kania Sutisnawinata, Metro TV business news anchor. He used to be SCTV's anchor.