From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up infiltration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Infiltration may refer to:
Science, medicine and engineering
- Infiltration (hydrology), downward movement of water into soil
- Infiltration (HVAC), a heating, ventilation, and air conditioning term for air leakage into buildings
- Infiltration (medical), the diffusion or accumulation of substances not normal to it or in amounts in excess of the normal
- Infiltration/Inflow, leakage of groundwater into sanitary sewers
- Entryism, the infiltration by a political organisation of another, usually larger, organisation
- Infiltration tactics, tactics developed by the German army in early 1915 that broke the trench-warfare stalemate on the western front
- Urban exploration, exploring parts of towns, etc. which are normally off-limits
- Infiltration (zine), a popular urban exploration zine/website created by Jeff Chapman (Ninjalicious)
- Seon-Woo Lee (born 1985), professional electronic sports players, specializing in fighting games, who plays under the alias Infiltration
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Infiltration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.