From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ing is a medieval English surname, of Norse-Viking origins, possibly from the name of the Norse god Yngvi or from someone living near an ing, a meadow. It can also be a romanisation of the East Asian surname Ng.
Notable people with this surname
- David Ing (born 1958), Canadian engineer and systems scientist
- Dean Ing (born 1931), American thriller and science fiction author
- Nita Ing (born 1955), Taiwanese executive and the former Chairman of the Board of the Taiwan High Speed Rail Corporation
- Peter Ing (born 1969), former NHL goaltender
- Roger Ing (1933–2008), Chinese Canadian artist
- "Last name: Ing". The Internet Surname Database. Retrieved 31 July 2016.
|This page lists people with the surname Ing. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|