Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up inheritance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inheritance is the transferring of property and debt upon death to a beneficiary.
Inheritance may also refer to:
- Inheritance (album) by The Last Bison (and its title track)
- Inheritance (Audrey Assad album), a fourth studio album by Christian singer, Audrey Assad.
- “Inheritance”, by Scorpions from Lonesome Crow, later covered by Iron Christ
- “Inheritance”, by Talk Talk from Spirit of Eden, later covered by Recoil
- “Inheritance”, by New Model Army from Thunder and Consolation
- “Inheritance”, by Prong from the Airheads soundtrack
- “Inheritance”, by John van Tongeren from Poltergeist: The Legacy
- “Inheritance”, by Katatonia from Night Is the New Day
- “The Inheritance (Green)”, by The Dear Hunter from The Color Spectrum
- Inheritance (2001 film), by Paula Hernández
- Inheritance (2003 film), also known as Arven, by Per Fly
- Inheritance (2006 film), documentary by James Moll
- Inheritance (TV series)
- “Inheritance” (Star Trek: The Next Generation episode)
- Inheritance (Paolini novel), the last of the Inheritance Cycle fantasy novels by Christopher Paolini
- Inheritance (short story), a short story by Arthur C. Clarke
- Inheritance (Warhammer novel), by Steven Savile
- Inheritance, a novel by Phyllis Bentley
- Inheritance, a play by Hannie Rayson
Science and technology
- All pages with a title containing Inheritance
- Biological inheritance
- Inheritor (disambiguation)
- The Inheritance (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inheritance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.