From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up initiate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Initiate is an English noun referring to a person who is being or has been initiated into an organization, tradition, or lore. It is not to be confused with the homonymic verb initiate, "to start." Initiate may refer to:
- The Initiate, a series of three occult books by Cyril Scott
- The Initiate, a short story set in the Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth collected in Four: A Divergent Collection
- The Initiate, a novel in The Time Master Trilogy by Louise Cooper, 1985
- The Initiate, a drama by Alexandra Wood, 2014
- Initiate (Nels Cline Singers album), 2010
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Initiate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.