|Look up Inkster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inkster can refer to:
- Inkster, Michigan, United States
- Inkster, North Dakota, United States
- Inkster (electoral district), Manitoba, Canada
- Nigel Inkster, former deputy director of MI6
- Juli Inkster, professional golfer
- Ian Inkster, writer and technological historian
- Colin Inkster, (1843 - 1934) Manitoba politician
- Dana Inkster, Canadian artist and filmmaker
- John Inkster, (1799 - 1874) Manitoba pioneer, politician, and merchant
- George T. Inkster, (1841 - 1901) American pioneer
- Norman Inkster, 18th Commissioner of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police from 1987 to 1994
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inkster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.