Inner city (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The inner city is the central area of a major city.
Inner City may refer to:
- Inner City (Baku), the ancient historical core of Baku, Azerbaijan
- Inner City (Budapest), the historical old town of Pest, now part of Budapest, Hungary
- Inner City, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Inner City (band), an American electronic group of the 1980s
- Inner City Broadcasting Corporation, an American media company
- Inner City (film), a 1995 French film
- Inner City Press, a non-profit organization based in the South Bronx, New York
- Inner City Records, American jazz record label
- Inner City (role-playing game), a 1982 role-playing game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inner city.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.