(Redirected from Innovation Explorer)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gitana 13 in 2010.
|Displacement||20 t (20 long tons; 22 short tons)|
|Length||33.50 m (109.9 ft) (LOA)|
|Beam||17.50 m (57.4 ft)|
|Mast height||39 m (128 ft)|
610 m2 (6,600 sq ft) (upwind)|
800 m2 (8,600 sq ft) (downwind)
- 2000: Innovation Explorer, skippered by Loïck Peyron. She was built for The Race, a no-limits nonstop crewed circumnavigation in which she took second place.
- 2002: Orange, won the Jules Verne Trophy with skipper Bruno Peyron in 2002
- 2003: Kingfisher 2, skippered by Ellen MacArthur. She broke her mast in 2003, south-east Kerguelen Islands, whilst competing for Jules Verne Trophy.
- 2006: Gitana 13 with skipper Lionel Lemonchois
- 2010–2012: Swift
- As Orange, she won the Jules Verne Trophy (Around the world sailing record) in 64 days, 8 hours, 37 minutes and 24 seconds, in 2002.
- As Gitana 13, she set the transpacific record between San Francisco and Yokohama in 43 days, 3 minutes and 18 seconds, in 2008.
Sport Elec with Olivier de Kersauson
| Jules Verne Trophy
Geronimo with Olivier de Kersauson