This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (September 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
7.2 / March 5, 2018
|Operating system||macOS, Windows|
|Type||Raster graphics editor|
Inpaint is a software product for Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac performing basic photography editing operations. The product is positioned as a simple yet effective photo retouching tool for beginner designers, web developers and home users. Inpaint is a software application that makes it very easy to remove unwanted objects from your digital photos without any specialist knowledge.
Inpaint focuses on photo editing via simplified semi-automatic tools and mechanisms. The program includes a tool similar to the Healing Brush tool in Adobe Photoshop CS5 with the Content-Aware mode on. Just like Healing Brush, the tool tries to replace bad or damaged texture with good texture from another area to create a seamless repair of an image.
Specifically, Inpaint is capable of performing the following functions:
- Removal of unwanted objects from an image
- Facial retouching
- Old photos repair
- Arbitrary merging of multiple images into one
- Object cloning
- Restoring empty areas on panorama photos
Batch processing of multiple images is possible via the Batch Inpaint version.
It also contains online tutorials.
- Inpaint Review
- Inpaint makes it easy to remove objects from your photos
- "Inpaint: Most Convenient Way to Remove Other Tourists from Travel Photos". Archived from the original on 2012-10-09. Retrieved 2012-10-02.
- Inpaint Tutorials