This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (August 2016)
7.2 / March 5, 2018
|Operating system||macOS, Windows, iOS|
|Type||Raster graphics editor|
Inpaint is a graphics software for retouching photos and removing unwanted objects, supported on Microsoft Windows and Macintosh.
Inpaint focuses on photo editing via simplified semi-automatic tools and mechanisms. The program includes a tool similar to the Healing Brush tool in Adobe Photoshop CS5 with the Content-Aware mode on. Similar to Healing Brush, the tool tries to replace bad or damaged texture with good texture from another area to create a seamless repair of an image.
Specifically, Inpaint is capable of performing the following functions:
- Removal of unwanted objects from an image
- Facial retouching
- Old photos repair
- Arbitrary merging of multiple images into one
- Object cloning
- Restoring empty areas on panorama photos
Batch processing of multiple images is possible via the Batch Inpaint version.
It also contains online tutorials.
- ^ "Inpaint Review". Archived from the original on 2012-09-06. Retrieved 2012-10-02.
- ^ Inpaint makes it easy to remove objects from your photos
- ^ "Inpaint: Most Convenient Way to Remove Other Tourists from Travel Photos". Archived from the original on 2012-10-09. Retrieved 2012-10-02.
- ^ Inpaint Tutorials