Insam may refer to:
- Ginseng, also known as "insam", an alternative name borrowed from the Korean language
- Insam-cha, a Korean tisane (herbal tea) made from ginseng
People with the family name Insam include:
- Evelyn Insam (born 1994), Italian ski jumper
- Grita Insam, Austrian gallerist, recipient of a 2009 Austrian Decoration for Science and Art
- Marco Insam (born 1989), Italian professional ice hockey player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Insam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.