From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Inscape is a literary and philosophical concept proposed by British poet Gerard Manley Hopkins.
Inscape may also refer to:
- Inscape, a 1967 musical composition by Aaron Copland
- Inscape (visual art), an artistic term conveying the notion of an artist's psyche as an interior landscape
- Inscape Investments Limited, a British investment firm
- Inscape (journal) is the Creative Writing Journal for Brigham Young University
- Inscape (publisher), a short-lived publisher of video games in the 1990s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inscape.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.