Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up installment or instalment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An instalment (or installment in American English) usually refers to either:
- A sum of money paid in small parts in a fixed period of time
- A single payment within a staged payment plan of a loan or a hire purchase (installment plan)
- An episode in a television or radio series
- An entry in a film series
- Serial (literature), a publishing format under which a single large work is presented in contiguous successive publications
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Instalment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.