Institute of Company Secretaries of India
|Formation||October 4, 1968|
|Legal status||Statutory body under an act of Parliament of India, i.e. the Company Secretaries Act, 1980 (Act No. 56 of 1980)|
|Headquarters||22, ICSI HOUSE, Lodhi Road, Institutional Area, Lodhi Colony, New Delhi 110003, India|
|CS Ranjeet Kumar Pandey |
|CS Ashish Garg |
|CS Ashok Kumar Dixit |
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is a statutory professional body in India with the objective of promoting, regulating and developing the profession of company secretaries in India. It is headquartered in New Delhi, has four regional offices at New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata and Mumbai, and has 69 chapters around the country.
A person is eligible to apply for membership by passing all three levels of examinations prescribed by ICSI and completing a period of practical training.
- "CS Ranjeet Kumar Pandey and CS Ashish Garg appointed office bearers of ICSI". Commerce Duniya.
- "ICSI's new President and Vice President elected". Millenium Post.
- "CS Dinesh takes charge as Secretary ICSI". State Times.
- "PM inaugurates Golden Jubilee Year Celebrations of ICSI". GK Today.
- "The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)". Jagran Josh.
- "Prime Minister Narendra Modi To Inaugurate ICSI Golden Jubilee Celebrations At Vigyan Bhawan Today". NDTV.
- "ICSI CS Executive Programme results 2017: Results to be declared at 2:00 PM on the official website on icsi.edu". India.com.
|This article about an organisation in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|