Institute of Company Secretaries of India
|Formation||4 October 1968|
|Type||National Professional Body|
|Legal status||Statutory body under an act of Parliament of India, i.e. the Company Secretaries Act, 1980 (Act No. 56 of 1980)|
|Headquarters||22, ICSI HOUSE, Lodhi Road, Institutional Area, Lodhi Colony, New Delhi 110003, India|
|CS Nagendra D. Rao|
|CS Devendra V. Deshpande|
|CS Asish Mohan|
|Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India|
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is a premier national professional body in India under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India with the objective of promoting, regulating and developing the profession of company secretaries in India. It is headquartered in New Delhi, has four regional offices at New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata and Mumbai, and has 70 chapters around the country.
A person is eligible to apply for membership by passing all three levels of examinations that is CSEET (earlier Foundation), Executive and Professional prescribed by ICSI and completing Short term and Long term practical training.
- "CS Ashish Garg and CS Nagendra D. Rao appointed office bearers of ICSI".
- "ICSI's new President and Vice President elected".
- "CS Ashok Kumar Dixit, Officiating Secretary ICSI".
- "PM inaugurates Golden Jubilee Year Celebrations of ICSI". GK Today.
- "The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)". Jagran Josh.
- "Prime Minister Narendra Modi To Inaugurate ICSI Golden Jubilee Celebrations At Vigyan Bhawan Today". NDTV.
- "ICSI CS Executive Programme results 2017: Results to be declared at 2:00 PM on the official website on icsi.edu". India.com.