Institute of Divine Metaphysical Research
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The neutrality of this article is disputed. (November 2011)|
The Institute of Divine Metaphysical Research (IDMR) is a religious organization founded in 1932 by Henry Clifford Kinley, author of Elohim the Archetype (Original) Pattern of the Universe.
- The Tennessean, July 14,2001: "Metaphysics group teaches knowledge vs. dogma"
- The Topeka Capital-Journal, June 22, 2001, "Searching for understanding"
- Online Article: The Augusta Chronicle, July 22, 2000, "Metaphysical means"
- Los Angeles Times, March 12, 1994: "Conference Calmly Prepares for the End of World-by 1996 Doomsday: Members of Institute of Divine Metaphysical Research expect the earth to `rest.' But they feel relief rather than fear."
- New York Times, February 15, 2004, article on basketball player Otis Birdsong mentions his affiliation with the group: "For Birdsong, High School Was the Peak"