Institute of Informatics and Communication
|Head of Department||Dr Sanjeev Singh|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
|Affiliations||University of Delhi|
Institute of Informatics and Communication (IIC) is a constituent institute of the University of Delhi, in New Delhi, India. The institute offers degree in Masters of Science (Informatics). The institute was established in 1997 and has an intake of 62 students. The institute provides studies in the field of informatics, which is essentially a blend of three domains: networking, telecommunication and software, on three major platforms: Windows, Linux and Macintosh.
Events at IIC
- Techspur is an annual one-day technical seminar at IIC organised primarily aiming at strengthening the industry-academic relationship. It comprises talks by eminent personalities from the field of communication and information technology.
- Envisage is a national level technical festival organised annually to promote open source technical excellence. The event provides platform for students to participate from across the country. The principal aim of the fest is to facilitate the growth and exchange of knowledge and imagination among the participants of diverse educational backgrounds hailing from all over India.
- "Institute of Informatics & Communication University of Delhi South Campus". Retrieved 7 January 2014.
- "Envisage 11, Institute of Informatics and Communication, Technical Festival, Delhi, March 12-13 2011". Retrieved 7 January 2014.
- "IIC-UDSC A New Beginning". Star Plus. Retrieved 7 January 2014.
- "IIC-UDSC Youtube". Retrieved 7 January 2014.