This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (December 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||Cary, North Carolina|
|Headquarters||Cary, North Carolina|
|Products||IntelliScanner mini, IntelliScanner SOHO, Wine Collector 300, Media Collector, Comic Edition, IntelliScanner Pro, Daneizo Lending Management System, IntelliScanner Asset Tags|
IntelliScanner Corporation is a North Carolina-based hardware and software company that specializes in barcode enabled organizational products for home and business use. IntelliScanner is known for their use of barcode technology and Internet-enabled software to automatically enter information on media items, wine and groceries, as well as utilizing barcodes to allow users to organize other types of items with or without a barcode.
IntelliScanner is perhaps best known for its bundling of software and hardware - a practice that has been met with praise for all-in-one convenience and criticism from customers who already own a scanner and would prefer to only buy software. IntelliScanner's software and hardware products run on Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows operating systems. IntelliScanner is a subsidiary of Apparent Corporation.
- IntelliScanner mini: media, wine, grocery, and home asset organization.
- IntelliScanner SOHO: small business organization scanner with inventory software.
- Wine Collector 200: wine collection management.
- Daneizo Lending Management System: software and scanner package for book and library management.
- IntelliScanner Pro: business & educational-class tethered USB barcode reader.
- IntelliScanner Asset Tags: self-adhesive barcode tags.
- The New York Times, October 27, 2005 - Circuits; You'll Never Lose That Chateauneuf du Pape 1994 Again Review of Wine Collector
- MyMac.com, Wednesday, June 15, 2005 - Review of Wine Collector 1.0, by David Weeks, Columnist/Reviewer