Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up intend in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Intend, and its variations, may refer to:
- Intendant, the holder of a public administrative office in several countries
- Intended, a person engaged or betrothed to be married
- Intended reader, a member of a target audience
- Intending cross or memorial cross to commemorate an event
- Intend Change, a 1999 consulting business
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Intend.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.