From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Interestingness)
|Look up interest in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Interest is any fee paid on borrowed capital. It may also refer to:
- Interest (emotion), the emotion prompting attention or curiosity
- National interest or raison d'état, the operant doctrines and ambitions of a state
- Self-interest, the ambitions of an individual
- Conflict of interest, the conflicting obligations of two or more parties in a dispute or trade
- Returns (economics), the gain from the use of real capital, such as money earned on a loan or savings account
- Government interest, the rationale of a government in enacting a law or regulation
- Interestingness as a metric to rank media on Flickr
- All pages beginning with "Interest"
- Legal interest (disambiguation)
- Interest rate
- Expectancy-value theory
- Harm principle
- Stakeholder (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Interest.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.