|Formation||23 February 2009|
|English and French|
Interface:2010 is The Interface Marketing Supplier Integration Institute, widely known as INTERFACE and IMSI, is an international-standard-setting body composed of representatives from various national marketing and supply chain management organizations. Founded on 11 March 2009, the organization promulgates worldwide proprietary marketing supplier integration standards. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. While IMSI defines itself as a non-governmental organization, its ability to improve the marketing supply chain, reduce costs  and eliminate risk makes the IMSI highly influential within the government sector.
IMSI enables sophisticated suppliers of marketing services such as fulfillment providers, call centers and online marketers to integrate the back office functions of data transfer, CRM and billing. Enabling partner organizations to provide end to end marketing service supply chain management. The standards enable IMSI approved organizations to offer a seamless service and billing environment to clients looking for streamlined management of their direct marketing and CRM activity. The IMSI aims to deliver a single point of contact, billing ( if required) and accountability to end users, while still enabling clients to access specialist service providers. Member organisations are generally but not exclusively also ISO accredited.
The standard fully complies with the PCI DSS standards.
- The Prospect Shop (marketing data, mailing lists, targeting advice)
- URSA Communications (full service advertising agency)
- Unity4 (remote agent call centre services)
- Premium Fulfilment Services(Australia's leading provider of product management systems)
- Rapportcms (Call centre technology)
- Partizan Patient Support (medical patient support and adherence services)
- Morgan & Dunn (Consumer Credit, Commercial Debt Recovery)
- Marquecoms (PCI DSS Consultancy & Audit Services)
- "The Influence of Global Marketing Standardization on Performance" 56. American Marketing Association. 1992. pp. 1–17. JSTOR 1252038.
- "Quality Assurance". Premium Fulfilment Services. 2009. Retrieved 2009-09-07.
- "Marketing standardization within global industries". Emerald Group Publishing Limited. 2000. Retrieved 2010-05-01.
- "SAI Global Register Online". SAI Global. 2009. Retrieved 2010-01-01.
- *Available Standards (free access to a small subset of the standards)