Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up interlocutor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Interlocutor may refer to:
- Interlocutor (music), the master of ceremonies of a minstrel show
- Interlocutor (politics), someone who informally explains the views of a government and also can relay messages back to a government
- Interlocutor (linguistics), a participant in a discourse
- Interlocutory, a type of legal order, sentence, decree, or judgment
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Interlocutor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Se refiere a personas que entablan un dialogo o conversación recíproca.