International Field Archery Association
The International Field Archery Association (IFAA), is an amateur sports association that represents 50,000 field archers in 40 member countries. It founded in 1970.
IFAA promotes competition between international and national associations and formulates the rules governing international competition. It creates programmes that recognise archers for proficiency in all IFAA sanctioned competitions.
IFAA creates standards that differentiate between the amateur status and professional status of archers for competition as conducted by and/or sanctioned by the Association. It promotes the development, instruction, coaching and spreading of expertise.
- International Field Archery Association website
- English Field Archery Association website
- New Zealand Field Archery Association
- South African National Archery Association
- Welsh Field Archery Association