International Journal of Applied Management and Technology
The International Journal of Applied Management and Technology or IJAMT is an international peer-reviewed journal in the fields of applied management and applied technology. IJAMT is sponsored by The School of Management at Walden University and seeks to achieve the following goals:
- Encourage collaborative and multi-disciplinary examinations of important issues in business and technology management.
- Engage scholars and scholar-practitioners in a dynamic and important dialogue.
- Contribute original knowledge and expand understanding in the fields of:
- Applied Management
- Decision sciences
- Information Systems Management
- Knowledge and Learning Management
- Emerging Technologies
- Project Management
- Business Process Improvement
- e-Business Strategies
- Operations Research
- Leadership and Organizational Change
- Public and Non-profit Administration
- Public Policy
IJAMT is published biannually, in May and November, and is available online.
|This article about a journal on management is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.