International Journal of Radiation Biology
|International Journal of Radiation Biology and Related Studies in Physics, Chemistry and Medicine|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Int. J. Rad. Biol.|
|Edited by||Professor Gayle Woloschak|
The International Journal of Radiation Biology is a monthly peer-reviewed medical journal that covers research into the effects of ionizing and non-ionizing radiation in biology. The editor-in-chief is Professor Gayle Woloschak.
The title was formerly known as International Journal of Radiation Biology and Related Studies in Physics, Chemistry and Medicine, having changed its name in 1988.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE/Pubmed
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Current Contents/Life Sciences
- BIOSIS Previews
- "CAS Source Index". Chemical Abstracts Service. American Chemical Society. Retrieved 2014-12-31.
- "International Journal of Radiation Biology". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2014-12-31.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2014-12-31.
- "Scopus title list" (Microsoft Excel). Scopus coverage lists. Elsevier. Retrieved 2014-12-31. External link in
- "International Journal of Radiation Biology". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.