International Symposium for Personal and Commercial Spaceflight
The International Symposium for Personal and Commercial Spaceflight (ISPCS) is an annual conference held in Las Cruces, New Mexico. The conference (started in 2005) is organized by the New Mexico Space Grant Consortium a member of the congressionally funded National Space Grant College and Fellowship Program which is administered by NASA in 1989.
Day one each year starts with the Sugerman Forum, a public portion of the event that discusses and highlights the personal and commercial spaceflight industry. Other elements of ISPCS include workshops, tours and events at Spaceport America.
- "Previewing ISPCS 2008 « NewSpace Journal".
- "SSC - Swedish Space Corporation - SSC".
- http://www.mach30.org/blogs/jrs/2009-10-22-ispcs-2009-day-1-mission-and-methods[permanent dead link]
- "Space-for-All at HobbySpace". Archived from the original on 2011-06-15.
- "Satnews Publishers: Daily Satellite News".
|This technology-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|