Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Internet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Internet is a global system of interconnected computer networks.
Internet may also refer to:
- Internet Co., Ltd., a software company based in Japan
- The Internet (band), a soul music band
- "Internets", a catchphrase to portray someone as ignorant about technology
- Internet (web browser), by Amazon
- Internet Protocol Suite, a computer networking model
- Internetwork, any system of interconnected networks
- Private network, referred to in RFC 1918 as "private internets"
- Intranet, a computer network within an organization
- Internet2, a consortium that develops high bandwidth network applications
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Internet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.