From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up interpenetration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Interpenetration may refer to:
- Interpenetration (Buddhism), a concept of Buddhist philosophy
- Interpenetration (Christianity), a term in Christian theology
- Interpenetration, in computer 3D modelling collision detection
- Impenetrability, that quality of matter whereby two bodies cannot occupy the same space at the same time
- Interpretation (disambiguation)
- Penetration (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Interpenetration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.