This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Salt Lake City|
|Todd W. Follmer, CEO|
inthinc Technology Solutions, Inc. is a Telematics service provider, headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, centered on driver safety, fleet management and compliance. inthinc technology is designed to help companies with fleet vehicles to save money by reducing driver accidents, avoiding federal and state penalties and conserving fuel. Known customers of inthinc include Boart Longyear, American Pest, Cintas, Barrick Gold and McCall Services.
- "Inthinc Introduces Fleet Management, Driver Safety Solution". ForConstructionPros.com. Retrieved 23 March 2011.
- Beach, Jim. "Using Technology to Help Cut Main CSA Violations: Speeding and Log Violations". TruckingInfo.com. Retrieved 15 February 2012.
- "Boart Longyear enhances fleet safety with inthinc". inthinc. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- "inthinc Case Studies". inthinc. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- "Cintas Selects inthinc tiwiPro to Drive Safety and Fleet Efficiency". inthinc. Retrieved 15 February 2012.
- "Barrick Gold to Deploy Telematics in 3,000 Vehicles". Automotive Fleet. Retrieved 15 February 2012.
- "Pest Control Company Uses inthinc Fleet Management Solution to Gain 100 Miles More Per Tank of Gasoline for Fleet Vehicles". inthinc. Retrieved 15 February 2012.