Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up intimacy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Intimacy refers to an intimate relationship between two people or among three or more people.
Intimacy may also refer to:
- Physical intimacy, physical aspects of an intimate relationship
- Emotional intimacy, emotional aspects of an intimate relationship
- Intimacy (novel), a 1998 novel by Hanif Kureishi
- "Intimacy", a short story by Jean-Paul Sartre collected in The Wall
- "Intimacy", a short story by Raymond Carver
- Intimacy (film), a 2001 film by Patrice Chéreau, loosely based on the 1998 novel
- Intimacy, a 1966 film by Victor Stoloff starring Barry Sullivan
- Intimacy (Jody Watley album) (1993)
- Intimacy (Bruce Roberts album) (1995) or its title song
- Intimacy (Matt Redman album) (1998) or its title song
- Intimacy (Bloc Party album) (2008)
- "Intimacy" (song), a 1988 song by Machinations
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Intimacy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.