Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up intimacy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Intimacy refers to an intimate relationship between two people or among three or more people.
Intimacy may also refer to:
- Physical intimacy, physical aspects of an intimate relationship
- Emotional intimacy, emotional aspects of an intimate relationship
- Intimacy (short story), a short story written by Jean-Paul Sartre
- Intimacy (novel), a 1998 novel by Hanif Kureishi
- "Intimacy", a short story by Raymond Carver
Film and TV
- Intimacy (film), a 2001 film directed by Patrice Chéreau, loosely based on the 1998 novel
- Intimacy (1966 film), directed by Victor Stoloff with Barry Sullivan, Jack Ging, Nancy Malone, Joan Blackman, Jackie de Shannon
- Intimacy (Jody Watley album), a 1993 album by Jody Watley
- Intimacy (Bruce Roberts album), a 1995 album of love songs
- Intimacy (Matt Redman album), a 1998 album by Matt Redman
- Intimacy (Bloc Party album), a 2008 album by Bloc Party
- "Intimacy" (song), a 1988 single by Machinations
- "Intimacy", song by Bruce Roberts from album Intimacy
- "Intimacy", song by Matt Redman from album Intimacy
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Intimacy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.