Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up into in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Into, entering or changing form, may also refer to:
- INTO University Partnerships, a British business
- Into, referring to mathematical functions, taking distinct arguments to distinct values (injective)
- Into, an album by The Rasmus
- Into, a male Finnish name
- Into, used as a multiplier in mathematical jargon in Indian English (3 into 3 = 9)
The acronym INTO stands for:
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Into.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.