From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up into in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Into, entering or changing form, may also refer to:
- INTO University Partnerships, a British business
- Into, a common mathematical term for a function which might or might not be surjective (onto).
- Into, an album by The Rasmus
- Into, a male Finnish name
- Into, used as a multiplier in mathematical jargon in Indian English (3 into 3 = 9)
The acronym INTO stands for:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Into.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.