|Look up intrusive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Intrusive may refer to:
- Intrusiveness, a typically unwelcome behavior, interrupting and disturbing to others
- Intrusive rock; intrusion of molten magma leaving behind igneous rock
- Saltwater intrusion, the movement of saline water into freshwater aquifers
- Intrusive thought, an unwelcome involuntary thought, image, or unpleasant idea
- Linking and intrusive R, in phonetics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Intrusive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.