From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Inu)
|Look up inu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inu or INU may refer to:
- Krisnan Inu (born 1987), New Zealand professional rugby league
- Irbid National University, Jordan
- Incheon National University, South Korea
- International Network of Universities
- Nauru International Airport, the sole airport on the island of the Republic of Nauru
- Inertial Navigation Unit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title INU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.