Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up invasive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Invasive may refer to:
- Invasive (medical) procedure
- Invasive species
- Invasive observation, especially in reference to surveillance
- Invasively progressive spread of disease from one organ in the body to another, especially in reference to cancer, see invasion (cancer)
- Intruder (disambiguation)
- Invasion (disambiguation)
- Intrusive (disambiguation)
- Invasive procedure (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Invasive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.