|Look up invasive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Invasive may refer to:
- A military invasion
- An invasive species
- Invasive observation, especially in reference to surveillance
- An invasive medical procedure
- The invasively progressive spread of disease from one organ in the body to another, especially in reference to cancer
- Invasion (disambiguation)
- Invasive procedure (disambiguation)
- Intrusive (disambiguation)
- Intruder (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Invasive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.