From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up invert or inverter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A power inverter is a device that converts direct current to alternating current.
Inverter may also refer to
- Inverter (logic gate) or NOT gate, a device that performs a logical operation
- Inverter air conditioner, a type of air conditioner that uses a power inverter to vary the speed of the compressor motor to continuously regulate temperature
- Impedance inverter, a device that produces the mathematical inverse of an electrical impedance—see Quarter-wave impedance transformer
- Inverse (disambiguation)
- Inversion (disambiguation)
- HVDC converter station - A device that converts AC power to and from high voltage DC
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inverter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.