Invicta Watch Group
|Industry||Watch design, manufacturing, and marketing|
|Founded||La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland, 1837 |
|Headquarters||Hollywood, Florida, United States|
|Eyal Lalo, president and CEO|
Gany Lalo, vice president
Nadia Lalo, board member, secretary
Invicta Watch Group is a Swiss watch company which trades under the name "Invicta Watch Company". The brand's website says that it was founded in 1837 by Raphael Picard in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland, although president of the Group, Eyal Lalo, says it was established in 1886 in an interview with timezone.com in 2000.
The president of the Invicta Watch Group, Eyal Lalo, says he is "a third-generation watchmaker from a family in Switzerland".
Some of Invicta’s brands include: Invicta, TechnoMarine, S. Coifman, Glycine Watch Group, and Imperious.
- "About Invicta", Invicta corporate website
- "Eyal Lalo: President of Invicta Watch Company of America", timezone.com, Interviewer: Richard Paige, June, 2000 Archived 2012-02-25 at the Wayback Machine
- "Watches by Invicta". Homemaker Journal. Retrieved 31 March 2019.
- "Company Overview of Invicta Watch Company of America, Inc". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2019-03-31.
- "Invicta launches Jason Taylor watch collection" South Florida Business Journal, November 6, 2012
|This United States manufacturing company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|