Invicta Watch Group
|Industry||Watch design, manufacturing, and marketing|
|Founded||La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland, 1837|
|Headquarters||Hollywood, Florida, United States|
|Eyal Lalo, president and CEO|
Gany Lalo, vice president
Nadia Lalo, board member, secretary
Invicta began as a Swiss watch company in 1837. It was founded by Raphael Picard in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland. In the early 80’s Invicta went bankrupt and it was sold in 1983 to Ondix S.A. which continues producing Invicta watches in Bielle. Ondix later went down due to disappointing numbers and the Invicta name was resold. Invicta was re-established in 1991 when the brand was acquired by an American company.
- "About Invicta", Invicta corporate website
- "Where are Invicta watches made". Top Products Guide. 2018-12-11. Retrieved 2020-02-19.
- "Watches by Invicta". Homemaker Journal. Retrieved 31 March 2019.
- "Company Overview of Invicta Watch Company of America, Inc". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2019-03-31.
- "Invicta launches Jason Taylor watch collection" South Florida Business Journal, November 6, 2012
- Group, Invicta Watch. "Shaquille O'Neal Partners with Invicta Watch Group for a Multi-Year, Multi-Platform Deal and His Own Line of Watches". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2020-02-21.