Invicta Watch Group
|Industry||Watch design, manufacturing, and marketing|
|Founded||La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland, 1837|
|Headquarters||Hollywood, Florida, United States|
|Eyal Lalo, president and CEO|
Gany Lalo, vice president
Nadia Lalo, board member, secretary
Invicta Watch Group began as a Swiss watch company in 1837. It was founded by Raphael Picard in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland.. They created luxury watches at affordable prices. It was re-established in 1991 when the brand was acquired by an American company.
- "About Invicta", Invicta corporate website
- "Where are Invicta watches made". Top Products Guide. 2018-12-11. Retrieved 2020-02-19.
- "Watches by Invicta". Homemaker Journal. Retrieved 31 March 2019.
- "Company Overview of Invicta Watch Company of America, Inc". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2019-03-31.
- "Invicta launches Jason Taylor watch collection" South Florida Business Journal, November 6, 2012
- Group, Invicta Watch. "Shaquille O'Neal Partners with Invicta Watch Group for a Multi-Year, Multi-Platform Deal and His Own Line of Watches". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2020-02-21.
|This United States manufacturing company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|