(Redirected from Ipso)
|Look up ipso in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IPSO may refer to:
- Independent Press Standards Organisation, the press industry regulator in the UK
- International Programme on the State of the Ocean
- Les Intellectuels pour la souveraineté, a group of intellectuals studying and promoting Quebec independence
- IPSO Alliance, promoting the Internet Protocol for what it calls "smart object" communications
- Irish Payment Services Organisation
- International and European Public Services Organisation, the trade union representing staff of the European Central Bank; This trade union is member of the Union Syndicale Fédérale, and Union Network International-Europa-Finance (member of UNI global union and of Global Unions.
- I.P.S.O (Input Process Storage Output)
- Ipso, an arene substitution pattern in organic chemistry
- Check Point IPSO, an operating system for Nokia IP Security Platforms
- Ipso (candy), a small drop-style candy sold in Great Britain in the 1970s–1980s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IPSO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.