From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ipswich is the county town of Suffolk, England.
Ipswich may also refer to:
Places and administrative divisions
- In Australia
- Ipswich, Queensland, Australia
- City of Ipswich
- Electoral district of Ipswich
- Electoral district of Ipswich (New South Wales), a former electoral district in New South Wales
- In England
- In the United States
- Ipswich River, a river in Massachusetts, United States
- Ipswich Town F.C., an English Football League team
- Ipswichian interglacial, alternative name for the Eemian Stage, Pleistocene English interglacial period dating from 75,000–130,000 years ago
- Ipswitch, Inc., creator of the File Transfer Protocol software WS FTP
- HMAS Ipswich, two warships operated by the Royal Australian Navy (RAN)
- Ipswich School, an independent school in Ipswich, United Kingdom
- Ipswich clams, Soft-shell clams
- Ipswich Knights Soccer Club, a soccer club in Ipswich, Queensland
- Ipswich Jets, a rugby club in Ipswich, Queensland
- Ipswich Cougars an American football club in Ipswich, Queensland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ipswich.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.