30 January 1989|
Irene Ntale (born 30 January 1989) is a Ugandan singer, songwriter, and guitarist. She sings RnB, reggae, and acoustic soul. She has been hosted on Focus on Africa (TV programme). She is the campaign ambassador for the Red Card to Drunk Driving campaign by Uganda Breweries Limited.
Early life and education
Ntale was born 30 January 1989 to George William Ntale and his wife. She started singing at school and in the church choir where she also learned how to play the guitar. She went to Kitante primary school, Kitante Hill School for O-level and Makerere High, now Migadde College, for A-level. She earned a Bachelor of Procurement and Logistics Management degree at Kyambogo University.
She started singing at school and in the church choir where she also learnt how to play the guitar. She used to perform at shows, singing other artists songs, until she went to Swangz Avenue. Ntale has had hit songs since, like "Gyobera", "Love letter" a collaboration with Bebe Cool, "Stay with me", "Nkubukinze" and "Olindaba".
- Eno ye sawa
- Stay with me
- Love letter ft. Bebe Cool
- Something About Jesus
- Easy ft Jose Chameleone
- Nzenna Nzenna
- Think of Me
- Ono OMwana
- Addiction ft Bebe Cool
- Katambala ft Ray
- Remote Control
- Nkole Mpakase
- Langi empya
- Stamina Daddy
- Miss Kateteyi
- Post Me Ft Mr. Eazi
Awards and recognition
This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Best Female Break through Artist 2013, Hipipo Music Awards
- Best Female artist ,Buzz teeniez awards 2014, 2015
- "Irene ntale has no time for love..." Retrieved 5 January 2015.
- "Irene Ntale". Retrieved 5 January 2015.
- "Irene Ntale's BBC Focus On Africa TV Show Live Interview -- Amazing". Retrieved 5 January 2015.
- "Gyobera singer Irene ntale like on BBC focus on Africa". Retrieved 5 January 2015.
- "Irene Ntale Named Red Card Ambassador". Retrieved 5 January 2015.
- "Irene Ntale Inks New Deal with UBL". Retrieved 5 January 2015.
- "Irene Ntale's love for sad emotional things". Retrieved 5 January 2015.
- "5 Minutes With: Irene Ntale". Retrieved 5 January 2015.