Promotional movie poster
|Directed by||John Eyres|
Donald A. Barton|
Irish Jam is a 2006 comedy film starring Eddie Griffin. The plot centred on an African American who wins an Irish public house in a raffle, and has to save the village from the clutches of an evil landlord. Despite the bulk of the film being set in Ireland it was not filmed there, nor were the actors Irish, but English.
The film was poorly received in the UK. In its review of the DVD release, Empire called it a "worst possible Eddie Murphy knock-off" and questioned why would Ireland still have had an evil aristocratic English landlord in 2006.
- Eddie Griffin as Jimmy Winston "Da Jam"
- Anna Friel as Maureen Duffy
- Kevin R. McNally as Lord Hailstock
- Tom Georgeson as Father James Duffy
- Dudley Sutton as Pat Duffy
- Tallulah Pitt-Brown as Kathleen Duffy
- Tony Maudsley as Brian McNulty
- Roger Ashton-Griffiths as Tom Flannery
- Marion O'Dwyer as Donna
- Vass Anderson as Mr. Pettikreep
- Petey Pablo as Jimmy's street pot customer
- Mo'Nique as "Psycho"
- Angus Barnett as Milos O'Shea
- James Bradshaw as Malachy McNulty
- Ray Callaghan as Doc Murphy
- Christopher Dunne as Michael O'Malley
- Nevin Finegan as Sean McNulty
- Togo Igawa as Mr. Suzuki
- Cathy Murphy as Dora
- Justin Sharp as Mocking village youth
|This film article about a 2000s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|