From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The national parliament of the Republic of Ireland is known as the Oireachtas. The term Irish parliament may also refer to:
- Parliament of Ireland, a legislature on the island of Ireland from 1297 until 1800.
- The Irish Parliament, the name of the legislative body for Ireland that was intended to have been created by the Government of Ireland Act 1914 (Third Home Rule Bill) of 1914.
- Dáil Éireann (Irish Republic), the revolutionary parliament of the 1919–22 Irish Republic.
In what is now the Republic of Ireland
- Parliament of Southern Ireland, the parliament for Southern Ireland from 1920 to 1921.
- Oireachtas of the Irish Free State, the legislature of the 1922–37 Irish Free State.
In what is now Northern Ireland
- Parliament of Northern Ireland, the legislature of Northern Ireland from 1921 to 1972.
- Sunningdale Agreement#Northern Ireland Assembly, a power-sharing legislature for Northern Ireland in 1973.
- Northern Ireland Assembly, the devolved legislature of Northern Ireland since 1999.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Irish parliament.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.