Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up irregular or irregularity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Something that is irregular does not follow the expected pattern; not even or balanced in shape or arrangement; abnormal. The term is used in many different fields, with various meanings.
- Irregular inflection, the formation of derived forms such as plurals in unpredictable ways
- Against regulations
- In canon law, an irregularity is an impediment for the Catholic priesthood or for exercising orders already received
- Irregularity of a surface
- Irregularity of distributions
- Irregularity index
- Irregularity of a polygon or polyhedron
- Irregular bone
- Irregular heartbeat
- Constipation, also called "irregularity"
- Irregular menstrual cycle
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Irregular.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.