From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up irrlicht in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Irrlicht may refer to:
- Irrlicht, the German name for will-o'-the-wisp, the ghostly light sometimes seen at night over bogs and swamps
- Irrlicht, the ninth song in the Winterreise cycle by Franz Schubert
- Irrlicht (album), by Klaus Schulze
- Irrlicht Engine, a 3D computer graphics engine
- Ingrid Irrlicht, a Hungaro-German mime and performer (born 1956)
- Die Irrlichter, a german mediaval/fantasy/folk band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Irrlicht.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.