Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Irrlicht or Irrlichter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Irrlicht may refer to:
- Irrlicht, the German name for will-o'-the-wisp, the ghostly light sometimes seen at night over bogs and swamps
- "Irrlicht", the ninth song in the Winterreise cycle by Franz Schubert
- Irrlicht (album), by Klaus Schulze
- Irrlicht Engine, a 3D computer graphics engine
- Die Irrlichter, a German mediaval/fantasy/folk band
- Irrlicht (film), a 1919 German silent film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Irrlicht.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.