19 December 1943 (age 73)
Isabella Biagini (born 19 December 1943) is an Italian actress and showgirl.
Life and career
Born in Rome as Concetta Biagini, she debuted in childhood as a radio actress and advertising model. At 14 she entered the Miss Italia competition, and in the same year made her film debut in a minor role in Michelangelo Antonioni's Le Amiche. Later from the 1960s Biagini worked assiduously on the radio and television and posed on many fotonovelas. On the small screen she achieved some success not only as showgirl but also as talented impersonator; on the big screen, despite of the numerous appearances, her roles were usually stereotyped. In recent years Biagini has been a protagonist of news columns in relation to the critical conditions of poverty in which she actually lives.
- I due mafiosi (1964)
- Love Italian Style (1965)
- Slalom (1965)
- Supermen Against the Orient (1967)
- Pensando a te (1969)
- La ragazza del prete (1970)
- Il clan dei due Borsalini (1971)
- Boccaccio (1972)
- Il sindacalista (1972)
- Paolo il freddo (1974)
- Loaded Guns (1975)
- Nick the Sting (1976)
- Ciao marziano (1980)
- "FF.SS." – Cioè: "...che mi hai portato a fare sopra a Posillipo se non mi vuoi più bene?" (1983)
- The Future Is Woman (1984)
- Capriccio (1987)
- Enrico Lancia, Roberto Poppi. Le Attrici. Gramese.
- "Biagini: "Per aver rifiutato due boss dello spettacolo sono andata in rovina"". Tuttosport. 13 January 2011. Retrieved 18 February 2012.
- "Biagini - L'ex icona sexy ridotta a fare la barbona". L'Unione Sarda. 18 March 2009. Retrieved 18 February 2012.
- "Isabella Biagini su una panchina". Corriere Della Sera. 18 March 2009. Retrieved 18 February 2012.
Media related to Isabella Biagini at Wikimedia Commons