|Occupation(s)||Co-founder and former co-owner, PokerStars|
Isai Scheinberg (Hebrew: ישי שיינברג; born 1946 or 1947) is the Lithuanian Jewish founder of the PokerStars online poker site. Scheinberg previously had been a senior programmer for IBM Canada.
Well known for his sense of personal privacy, he gave his first ever media interview to Lance Bradley in 2021.
- "The Incredible Rise of PokerStars Cofounder Isai Scheinberg". Forbes. Retrieved 22 January 2021.
- Freeze, Colin (22 April 2011). "A look at the mysterious Canadian founder of PokerStars". The Globe and Mail. Toronto. Retrieved 23 September 2019.
- Walsh, Dominic (4 January 2006). "Family stand to net $2bn from their online gamble". The Times. London. Retrieved 7 July 2010.
- Bharara, Preet (22 April 2011). "Press release: Manhattan U.S. Attorney Charges Principals of Three Largest Internet Poker Companies With Bank Fraud, Illegal Gambling Offenses and Laundering Billions in Illegal Gambling Proceeds" (PDF). United States Attorney Southern District of New York. Archived from the original (PDF) on 19 April 2011.
- CardPlayer.com: Poker Site Operator Gets Slap On The Wrist For Charges Stemming From Black Friday
- Vardi, Nathan (12 June 2014). "Amaya Gaming In Deal To Buy PokerStars For $4.9 Billion". Forbes. Retrieved 1 May 2015.
- Bradley, Lance (15 April 2021). "Isai Scheinberg: His Company, His Legacy, and How Black Friday Impacted Both". Pocket Fives.