From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Isan, or ISAN, may refer to:
- Isan, a region of Thailand
- Isan, a dialect of the Yopno language
- International Standard Audiovisual Number, an ISO Standard for identification of audiovisual works.
- Isan (band), a British electronic music group
- Institute for Spectroscopy Russian Academy of Sciences
- International Society for Autonomic Neuroscience
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Isan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.